The ‘Ten Space’ Cycle Shelter provides simple, robust weather protection for parked bicycles. A very cost effective bike shelter.
- Clear curved roof to go over traditional five hoop Sheffield style ‘toast rack’ cycle storage (included).
- Open or secure option.
- Can be adapted/extended to store any number of bicycles.
- Cost-effective design.
- Width 410cm, height 220cm, depth 210cm.
- Flexible – these shelters can be enclosed and fitted with gates to create a secure compound.
- Modular design – can be extended and adapted after installation to accommodate future requirements.
- Includes delivery (most of UK mainland).
‘Ten Space’ Cycle Shelter product details
- Frame is finished galvanised 50mm x 50mm box section.
- Polycarbonate cladding with optional end panels.
- Optional powder coating in any RAL colour (a range of colours used in construction industry).
- Base plate or root fixing.
- Secure compound or gated front.
- Optional extras: Helmet lockers, lighting, locks, electronic locks and security cameras – price on application.
- Installation/groundworks service available – price on application (guide price approx £1500-£2000).
‘Ten Space’ Cycle Shelter installation
‘Ten Space’ Cycle Shelters are delivered for on site installation, for surface mounting or root fixing depending on location and requirements. Bike shelters require a secure, suitable surface for installation; a concrete slab or pads for shelter legs and feet is the recommended base.
Interested? Please get in touch.