Our traditional high visibility waistcoat is functional and low in cost. It has so many uses: cycling, walking in poor visibility, group marshalls, safety wardens, event teams, riding horses or motorbikes. It’s handy to keep in the car in case of breakdown.
- Fluorescent for daytime and near-dusk visibility; orange or yellow.
- Silver-grey reflective tape for night time visibility; ‘belt and braces’ style with two bands around body and one over each shoulder.
- Features ‘hook and loop’ front fastening.
- EN20471 standard (replaced EN471). Waistcoat should be done up when worn for maximum effectiveness. Max recommended number of washes: 25.
- 100% polyester. Machine washable.
- Size Information (and approximate UK dress size equivalent for women).
- Small: chest 84-92cm (36″), height 164-170cm, size 8-10
- Medium: chest 92-100cm (38″), height 170-176cm, size 12
- Large: chest 100-108cm (40″), height 176-182cm, size 14
- XL: chest 108-116cm (42″), height 182-188cm, size 16
- 2XL: chest 116-124cm (46″), height 188-194cm, size 18
- 3XL: chest 124-132cm (48″), height 188-194cm, size 20
- This sizing guide assumes waistcoat is worn over lightweight clothing. If worn over a jacket or thick clothing we recommend you choose a larger size.
See our Brightkidz website for online ordering, more prices and printing information.
|Min Quantity and Print Option||100+ unprinted||100+ one colour print||100+ full colour large print|
|Unit Price (ex VAT)||£1.95||£3.65||£6.00|