Road Open Sign… Now available.
- Green ‘Road Open to’ sign featuring active travel modes.
- Made from recycled foamex for outdoor durability.
- Reflective coating for night time visibility.
- Also available in low cost Correx or ACM (aluminium composite material) – please ask for prices.
- Features four corner holes for easy fixing to street planters or fencing.
- Standard size: 600mm x 450mm.
- Two-colour design as standard with custom edits available. For example if you prefer mobility scooter to wheelchair or wish to add your logo we can do that. We have also been asked about including a horse to show road open for equestrians. Again, we can do that – just contact us for prices.
- If a variation on this design becomes popular enough we can add it to our stock range.
- Durable, weather-proof material and UV print.
- Please note, this product is intended as a community engagement tool and is not currently registered as an official road sign (although there is a campaign for this to happen). If using this product on public highways and you are not from the local authority, check with your highways agency for permission first.
- Extended licences on icons already paid for Brightwayz to supply. Brightwayz.co.uk text printed small in corner to identify signs provided by us under these commercial licences.
- This design is available to download free of charge if you wish to print off your own paper versions for non-commercial use – link coming soon but please contact us if you require sooner.
- This is a community collaboration project with the original sign designer partnership. These are manufactured by professional sign makers who are disabled. They are sold and distributed by us here at Brightwayz social enterprise with all profits ploughed back to support active travel campaigns. #buysocial
- In addition, 10% of sales income (ex vat) from sales of this product are donated to Wheels For Wellbeing.
Prices exclude VAT and include delivery to one UK address.
Contact us with your requirements or questions.