These low wooden planters made of railway sleepers create calm streets. Position where you suffer from rat-running and need something to restrict through-traffic. These act as modal filters – stopping motor vehicles from getting through but allowing cycles, trikes, mobility scooters and those on foot to pass. With a lovely quiet street residents have the option of getting involved in creating a mini community garden.
- Delivery available UK-wide: Pre-cut timber pieces can be delivered to site with the necessary fixtures and tool fittings, with simple instructions on how to assemble.
- In some areas eg within M25 we can also provide installation and community planting support.
- Made from FSC certified softwood sleepers which will last for 10 years or more.
- Composition: We recommend 200x100mm cross-section sleepers, stacked two sleepers high (400mm), in lengths of not less than 1200mm.
- Includes c. 500L compost.
- Choice of small or large plants.
1 unit occupies 1200x1200mm.
- Get in touch today to arrange a free telephone consultation to discuss your specific needs.