Here by popular demand! These are a great way for you to keep an eye on your group of children when out and about, especially if you want a less usual colour. The yellow, orange, pink and green ones are also fluorescent and to give you that special ‘glow’ in daytime. You’ll also be helping them to be seen by drivers after dark though as they have reflective trims which show up really well at night in car headlights.
- Be bright be seen; reflective for after dark.
- Available in blue (not fluorescent) or pink, green, orange or yellow (all fluorescent, which is great for daytime visibility).
- Features silver-grey reflective trim around all edges and two neat 3cm reflective bands around waist for night time visibility near traffic.
- Easy to take on and off with ‘hook and loop’ front closure.
- Machine washable. 100% Polyester.
- Child waistcoat sizing details:
- Pre-school, age 3-4, for approx height 104cm. Waistcoat measures: length 50cm, width 41cm.
- Infant, age 5-9, for approx height 124cm. Waistcoat measures: length 53cm, width 46cm.
- Junior, age 10-12 for approx height 140cm. Waistcoat measures length 57cm, width 52cm.
- Minimum: 20.
- Full-colour digital print, front. Prices include all set up, screens and origination (basic print layout).
- Please note there may be a small additional charge if print colour is very light eg white, due to higher cost of printing light colours on dark.
- Small print size is 14cm x 13cm.
- Print position: Front of waistcoat in one position.
- After ordering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your print requirements: text, logos, required position etc.
- If your print includes a logo, we would ideally need a vector image (eps or Illustrator file ‘saved as outlines’) but if not available a high res jpeg or other file may be suitable. All prices are ‘subject to sight of artwork’. We will check your image and advise you if it is suitable. We can do minor artwork changes for no charge but if significant changes are needed we will let you know if there is a charge before proceeding.
- Background colour for blue waistcoats is quite dark which may affect print colour, especially if a light print colour is chosen. A white underlay may be required at additional cost.
- We will then prepare a layout and email it to you for your approval before printing the waistcoats.
- Delivery: Allow 1-2 working days for layout and 2 weeks for printing once layout is approved. If your order is urgent please advise us and we will let you know if we can meet your deadline.
- Please note, custom printed orders such as this are exempt from our 14 day money back guarantee. Refunds can only be made for custom printed products supplied faulty or in error. Sample waistcoats are available on loan on request to allow you to check for sizing if required.