Our traditional high visibility waistcoat is functional and low in cost. It has so many uses: cycling, walking in poor visibility, group marshalls, safety wardens, event teams, riding horses or motorbikes. It’s handy to keep in the car in case of breakdown.
- Fluorescent for daytime and near-dusk visibility; orange or yellow.
- Silver-grey reflective tape for night time visibility; ‘belt and braces’ style with two bands around body and one over each shoulder.
- Features ‘hook and loop’ front fastening.
- EN20471 standard (replaced EN471). Waistcoat should be done up when worn for maximum effectiveness. Max recommended number of washes: 25.
- 100% polyester. Machine washable.
- See our 'Wear it Well' tips for getting the most effectiveness out of your high vis waistcoat.
Size Information (and approximate UK dress size equivalent for women).
- Small: chest 84-92cm (36″), height 164-170cm, size 8-10
- Medium: chest 92-100cm (38″), height 170-176cm, size 12
- Large: chest 100-108cm (40″), height 176-182cm, size 14
- XL: chest 108-116cm (42″), height 182-188cm, size 16
- 2XL: chest 116-124cm (46″), height 188-194cm, size 18
- 3XL: chest 124-132cm (48″), height 188-194cm, size 20
This sizing guide assumes waistcoat is worn over lightweight clothing. If worn over a jacket or thick clothing we recommend you choose a larger size.
- Minimum quantity: 20.
- Print is a full-colour digital print on the back. Prices include all set up, screens and origination (basic print layout).
- For full colour (digital) print, large print size is up to 14cm x 17cm.
- Print position: Back of waistcoat in one position (avoiding reflective bands).
- After ordering, please email email@example.com with your print requirements: text, logos, print colour, required position etc.
- If your print includes a logo, we would ideally need a vector image (eps or Illustrator file ‘saved as outlines’) but if not available a high res jpeg or other file may be suitable. All prices are ‘subject to sight of artwork’. We will check your image and advise you if it is suitable. We can do minor artwork changes for no charge but if you need significant changes we will let you know if there is a charge before proceeding.
- We will then prepare a layout and email it to you for your approval before we print the waistcoats.
- Our basic print layout service and all print screens are included in the price for confirmed orders.
- Delivery: Allow 1-2 working days for layout and approx. 2 weeks for printing once you have approved layout. If your order is urgent please advise us and we will let you know if we can meet your deadline.
- Please note, custom printed orders such as this are exempt from our 14 day money back guarantee. Refunds can only be made for custom printed products supplied faulty or in error. Sample waistcoats are available on loan on request to allow you to check for sizing if required.