Help your children to be bright and seen – for road safety or for easier monitoring when out and about as a group. High vis at low cost. And for a super smart look you can have your logo or message printed on too… great for group identification.
- Be seen; fluorescent for day/near dusk and reflective for after dark.
- Available in fluorescent orange or yellow. Age 0-1 to 2-3 is in yellow only.
- Features silver-grey reflective bands: one over each shoulder and two around waist for night time visibility near traffic. Smallest waistcoats (age 0-1, 1-2 and 2-3) just have bands around waist and not over shoulders.
- Easy to take on and off with velco front closure.
- Black edging.
- Machine washable. 100% Polyester..
Wear It Well:
- Child waistcoat sizing details:
- Nursery, age 0-1 or for a mascot, large teddy or doll. Waistcoat measures: length 28cm, width 27cm. Note, this size has reflective bands around waist but not over shoulders.
- Age 1-2, Waistcoat measures: length 29cm, width 30cm. Note, this size has reflective bands around waist but not over shoulders.
- Age 2-3, for approx height 90cm. Waistcoat measures: length 48cm, width 37cm. Note, this size has reflective bands around waist but not over shoulders.
- Pre-school, age 3-4, for approx height 100cm. Waistcoat measures: length 50cm, width 41cm. Please note these are marked as age 4-6 but are more suitable for ages 3-4.
- Infant, age 5-9, for approx height 120cm. Waistcoat measures: length 53cm, width 46cm. Please note these are marked as age 7-9 but are suitable for ages 5-9.
- Junior, age 10-12 for approx height 140cm. Waistcoat measures length 57cm, width 52cm.
- One-colour screen print. Prices include all set up, screens and origination (basic print layout).
- Size of printable area varies according to print option, position and garment size. Maximum print size on the back is 18cm x 18cm. However, print needs to be sized to fit on smallest waistcoat in your order and also depends on position – we can advise you on this.
- Print position: Back OR front of waistcoat in one position (avoiding reflective bands).
- After ordering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your print requirements: text, logos, print colour, required position etc. We will liaise with you to prepare a layout for your approval before printing.
- If your print includes a logo, we would ideally need a vector image (eps or Illustrator file ‘saved as outlines’) but if not available a high res jpeg or other file may be suitable. All prices are ‘subject to sight of artwork’. We will check your image and advise you if it is suitable. We can do minor artwork changes for no charge but if significant changes are needed we will let you know if there is a charge before proceeding.
- For one-colour text-only prints we can prepare artwork for you; just email us the text. If you require a specific font please ask.
- We will then prepare a layout and email it to you for your approval before printing the waistcoats.
- Our basic print layout service and all print screens are included.
- Delivery: Allow 1-2 working days for layout and 2 weeks for printing once layout is approved. If your order is urgent please advise us and we will let you know if we can meet your deadline.
- Please note, custom printed orders such as this are exempt from our 14 day money back guarantee. Refunds can only be made for custom printed products supplied faulty or in error. Sample waistcoats are available on loan on request to allow you to check for sizing if required.